I Am A Dedicated Attorney That Will Help You With Alimony, Custody And More
Divorce is never easy, even when both partners agree that it’s the right decision. Ending a marriage involves decisions about property, assets and most importantly, you children. At JerriLynn Hadley PLLC, my goal is to help clients in the Pensacola area, including Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties, and throughout Florida get through their divorces without added stress or difficulty. My knowledge of Florida laws and practices enables me to provide advice on all aspects of divorce. I will answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
Committed Advocate Strives For Fair Support And Property Arrangements
At JerriLynn Hadley PLLC, I can offer you family law solutions for aspects of your divorce, which may include:
- Child Custody and Visitation — Court orders determine where your child will live, how parenting time will be split and to what degree each parent gets to make decisions about their child’s life. I will work to ensure your parental rights are protected while advocating for your children’s welfare. I can also represent you in a child relocation legal process.
- Child Support — A number of factors are used to calculate child support payments. These factors include each parent’s income, how much time the child spends with each parent, medical expenses, day care costs, and each child’s particular needs. I will get an Order that benefits you. I can also seek a post-order modification to child support.
- Distribution of Property — The division of your property means who gets the home, vehicles, retirement accounts, savings, and other assets. The Courts look at many factors when they decide what you get to keep. These decisions will impact your future. It is important to have someone fighting for your future that understands the rules.
- Division of Marital Debts — Starting your new life with a huge debt can make the future a struggle. Both spouses may be accountable for debts made during the marriage. It is important to your future to have someone who understands your needs and knows the law representing you.
- Spousal Support and Temporary Support — Alimony or spousal support is an important issue in many Divorces. There are several types of support that the Courts can consider. I will make sure you understand your options and together we will fight for what is right for you. Spousal support should not leave you strapped for cash.
With commitment and conviction, I fight for fair arrangements, always keeping in mind your best interests and those of your children.
Mediation is part of the Divorce process. In most cases before a trial; the Courts order the parties to try to work things out in mediation. This is usually better than opting to let a judge decide the terms of your divorce and your future. Mediation focuses on negotiation and is facilitated by a neutral Mediator. Both parties come to the table with their attorneys and try to work out the details and settle their divorce. Mediation gives you the option of agreeing on a divorce settlement without the risk, expense and time of a trial. It puts the decisions in your hands. I have spent many hours in mediation training so I can help you reach the best agreement possible to settle your case at mediation.
If mediation is unsuccessful and litigation is necessary to reach just and equitable resolutions to alimony, custody and other matters, I am prepared to advocate on your behalf in court in pursuit of the most favorable outcome.